I should probably introduce myself; who’s the girl behind the screen? That’s a rather good question, I’m not even sure. Contrary
Let’s start with the basics
Yo! I’m Camilla, I’m 20-something years old and I actually love blogging; it’s my way of relaxing from a stressful day. I’m also kinda obsessed with helping others; I love to help where I can and expect nothing in return #goodkarma.
What makes me different from everyone else?
- I have a lot of talents and know a lot about many things. Like above average knowledge in a lot of different fields, which includes:
- web development
- everything Photoshop-related
- horseback riding
- computer games like World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Howrse.
- I’m autistic which is probably something I’ll go in-depth with later on.
- I speak 4 different languages (Danish, Swedish, English, and German) and on September 20th I’m starting on my 5th language (Russian).
- I want to become an astrophysicist, which I believe is a bit uncommon.
- I’m a little bit weird, but you’ll probably figure that out in time.
I started that list thinking I had more things that separate me from everyone else. Guess not.
Okay, so I’m not sure what more to say about myself; I guess I have to write something about my goals and dreams for the blog. I don’t have it all figured out yet (like with most stuff in my life) but let’s give it a try.
What to expect from my blog?
While I don’t want to make any promises, I do have some ideas and goals for my blog and why not share them with you?
- I want to write about goal setting and self-improvement
- Write about my own goals and dreams and how I plan to achieve them.
- Create some freebies I make in photoshop. Not sure on what they’ll be yet.
- Share tutorials on photo editing and other photoshop stuff
- Talk about the challenges I face in everyday life
I know I probably have a wide niche for the blog and that it should be narrowed down. But I’m just really passionate about all of these, so I wouldn’t know which to cut out. And it wouldn’t really be me if it isn’t a bit of everything. I see myself as a “spacey” person. If you read my first entry you probably have noticed that part.
What’re my goals for my blog?
I haven’t sat down and written goals for my blog yet. It’s something I’m not really sure of. As I wrote in my first entry, at the moment, I’m just blogging and taking things as they come. I don’t have any expectations.
However, I wouldn’t mind if I got subscribers. Not a lot, that would be totally out of my comfort zone (just putting myself out there, for no readers, is overstepping boundaries for me), but a small tribe where we communicate and I feel like I’m actually helping others- that’d be nice.
That’s it, that’s my current goal for my blog. It’s not much but as I’ve said, I don’t have any expectations; I’m just blogging for the time being.
So that’s all for now. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better. I could probably have gone more in depth, but I just thought I’d make a quick introduction and not write a book about myself 😀