Do you need inspiration for blog post ideas? Take a look through this list of 53 blog post ideas for bloggers. I’ll divide them into categories as appropriate, so you easily can find some ideas for your niche.
In a couple of days I’ll have a treat for you; a loooooong list full of resources for starting a blog. Original much? Maybe not, but I love these kinds of posts so I thought I’d make my own! It, however, takes a lot more time than I initially thought, so that’s why I decided to make this post in the meantime.
BUT before we get into that…
First of all: let me just (intentionally) get off tracks for a paragraph or two (Okay, it turned into three sections. You can go ahead and skip this part). I’m starting to feel a little pressure on blogging. Somehow, and I have surely no idea what I’m doing right, I’ve gotten over 1500 unique visits since I restarted this blog (I think I wrote the first post about a month ago). That’s a HUGE thing for me; My website has had a little over 3000 unique visitors, in total, in the last year and over half of them have come in less than a month. That’s not all- it seems I get more and more visitors each day.
The part I can’t seem to figure out is the why? I don’t think I’m doing anything different than what I’ve usually done. I share my links in the same Facebook groups; pin my graphics on Pinterest, maybe I’ll post a story or something on Instagram and such. The only thing I’m doing differently is I’ve started using Tailwind (and Tailwind Tribes). But when I look at the statistics, it doesn’t look like my traffic comes from Pinterest/Tailwind.
By the way: I realized my blog theme wasn’t very… blog-friendly. It was a theme I used for my photography blog, but I had no sidebar to feature content in, so I decided to change my theme. It’s all a little empty right now because I’m not entirely sure on how to style it.
Anyway, I think I used up my three paragraphs on off-topic stuff. I’m just so excited! 😀
Now, let’s get back to business
Blog Post Ideas For When You Have Nothing To Write About
By the way! I’ve written some of the words in cursive. These can be changed out for the thing you want to write about!
- How to own your Pinterest account without effort
- # life-changing ways to use social media
- # amazing ideas for your next Instagram photo
- # things you probably don’t know about Pinterest
- Why Pinterest is my favorite platform for blog traffic
- # effortless ways to manage your Pinterest
- Break all the rules and use Instagram this way
- The go-getter’s guide to Facebook
- How not to use Twitter
- Think you know everything there is to know about Pinterest?
- My most epic failure and how I dealt with it
- There are two types of people (on this one, sit down and write whatever comes to mind, when you read the sentence)
- The newbie’s guide to adulting
- How I overcame my fear of blogging and how you can do too
- Trying to live my ‘ideal day‘ for # day(s) and what I learned from it
- Why it’s absolutely okay not to be where you want in life
- # things you didn’t know about me
- # things adults haven’t told us about life
- The real truth about succeeding in life
- # life hacks for adulting you can’t miss
- All you need to know about SEO
- How to create amazing blog graphics effortlessly
- # ways to improve your blog in less than 30 minutes
- The essential list of everything you need for your blog
- # eye-catching headlines to improve blog traffic
- Why I started blogging and how I’ve changed since then
- The only website you’ll need for your blog management
- # blog post ideas for when you feel uninspired :)))
- # things I wish I had known about blogging
- Behind the scenes of a blogger
- Why I started photographing and how it’s changed over the years
- Top # mistakes I did when I first started out
- My favorite gear for blog photography
- Before and after photos; tell a bit about the progress
- Do a 30-/365-day photography challenge
- A day in my life
- The only tool you’ll need for editing your pictures
- Blog photography 101
- My favorite resources for blog photography
- How my photography style has changed over the years
- The best advice I’ve ever gotten
- # things that inspires my blogging
- My # favorite tools for productivity
- The # advice that helped me through depression
- How I found a way to manage anxiety
- # stunning freebies that’ll improve your website in minutes
- # quotes to inspire your writing
- The # you’ll need for changing your way of living
- How to start a blog
- How not to start a blog
- Cleaning your house for dummies
- How to change an iPhone screen in less than # minutes
- How to think like a blogger
Okay, I’m done
Coming up with blog post ideas isn’t as easy as it seems. What categories do I include? What would I want to read about? Is this even a thing?
This was supposed to be a little, quick entry but I ended up spending 3 hours on this, and I don’t even think my ideas are THAT good. They’re pretty adaptable, I’ll give me that. But yeah, here they are. I wanted to come up with some original ideas, but my brain isn’t working correctly today. I hope you’ll enjoy them anyway 😀